Weston Squash and Racketball Club was formed in 1935. Originally located in Langford Road in Weston-super-Mare, it relocated to its present home in the grounds of Weston-super-Mare Cricket Club. The club can be accessed from Devonshire Road where there is adequate on-street parking and can also be accessed from the rear entrance in Windwhistle Lane where there is a dedicated car park. In the early years the club consisted of two courts until the Queen's jubilee year of 1977 when a third court was added and for want of another name became known as the Jubilee Court.
The Club has approximately 100 members and is run on a voluntary basis. There is no staffed reception area and courts are booked up by members visiting the club. The three courts are thermostatically controlled which provides adequate heating on the coldest of days. The courts are cleaned weekly and maintained to a high standard. Each of the courts is overlooked by a gallery with comfortable seating allowing a good view of games in progress in some comfort.